Official Rodenhiser Home Services Be Rodenhiser Ready Sweepstakes Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER
- The Official Rodenhiser Home Services “Be Rodenhiser Ready Sweepstakes” will begin on Friday, November 7th, 2022, and all contest entries must be received by 5:00pm on Saturday, December 31st, 2022.
- To participate in the sweepstakes, visit www.Rodenhiser.com/BeReadySweepstakes to complete and submit the online entry form. All fields must be completed to constitute a valid entry.
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Contest administrator.
- Entrants will be required to complete in full the online entry form, which must include full name (first and last), a valid email address, phone number, and city, street, and zip code in which the home resides, and age of furnace. Rodenhiser Home Services, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that does not complete the online entry form in full.
- Upon winning, the winning entrant gives permission to Rodenhiser Home Services for use of images or likeness of their old and new furnace unit and winning entrants’ name in any of its promotional materials.
- Prize will be awarded to the entrant representative listed on the online entry form to be drawn at random.
- Entrants may submit only one entry form per house. The existing furnace unit must be in use and in working condition. All eligible entrants must be 21+ and own the home in which the old furnace is located.
- The winning entry must be for a home located in one of the following service area zip codes to win: 01720, 02474, 02475, 02476, 01721, 01501, 02019, 01503, 01504, 01740, 01719, 01505, 02445, 02446, 02447, 02467, 01507, 01510, 01742, 01516, 02030, 02035, 01701, 02038, 01519, 01520, 01746, 01747, 01748, 01749, 02420, 01773, 02048, 01752, 01754, 02052, 02053, 01756, 01757, 01527, 02054, 01529, 01760, 02492, 02459, 02056, 02760, 02761, 02763, 01532, 01534, 02062, 01612, 02762, 01543, 02067, 01770, 01545, 01772, 01562, 01775, 01566, 01776, 01590, 01568, 01569, 02081, 01778, 02482, 01583, 01581, 02493, 02090, 01609, 02093, 01432, 01434, 01730, 01731, 01450, 01523, 01453, 01460, 01462, 01463, 01464, 01469, 01886
- This prize is non- transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Employees of Rodenhiser Home Services or their families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- There will be a total of one (1) winner selected by Rodenhiser Home Services drawn at random on January 13th 2023.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to homeowners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and who submit an entry for a home located in one of the following service area zip codes: 01510, 01720, 01721, 02474, 02475, 02476, 02019, 01503, 01504, 01501, 01740, 01505, 01719, 01742, 02030, 01516, 02035, 01701, 02038, 01519, 01746, 01747, 01748, 01749, 02420, 01773, 02048, 01752, 01754, 02053, 01756, 01757, 01527, 02054, 01760, 02492, 02459, 02056, 01532, 01534, 02062, 02762, 02067, 01770, 01545, 01772, 01775, 01776, 01590, 01568, 01569, 02081, 01778, 02482, 01581, 02493, 02090, 02093, 02445, 02446, 02447, 02467.
- Home must already have in working condition a furnace (forced hot air) gas fueled heating system. Forced hot water/boiler systems are not eligible.
- Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- In order to claim the prize, the winning entrant must own the home where the prize will be installed, may be required to show proof upon request, and the home must be located within the serviceable zip codes as listed above.
- Employees of Rodenhiser and their families members are not eligible
- Up to one (1) prize will be awarded to the winning entrant. The prize consists of one single zone furnace unit and includes delivery and installation, as described below. Approximate Retail Value of the prize is up to $9,000.
The prize will include the following unless otherwise noted:
- Removal of existing equipment
- Reconnect to existing duct work, making an airtight plenum transition and sealing all new duct connections with mastic
- Reconnect to electrical (Not responsible for the condition of existing electrical lines)
- Reconnect condensate drain system (Not responsible for the condition of existing condensate drain)
- Meet all code requirements including pulling all necessary permits and help to arrange state inspections when possible.
- Complete system check, test, and start up including cleaning our work area (see Peace of Mind Guarantees below)
- Manufacturer may provide a 10-year parts warranty to the original winner only.
- Accessories carry a 1-year parts warranty only.
- Rodenhiser Home Services will provide a 1-year labor warranty with the installation.
- If the above system is not sufficient for a winner’s home, Prize Provider may choose to install a unit of higher value, in the Prize Provider’s discretion.
- Rodenhiser Home Services is not responsible for any existing illegal conditions.
- Rodenhiser Home Services shall not be responsible for any damages incurred due to the inability of the building structure to properly support the installed equipment, or for expenses incurred in removing, replacing, or refinishing part of the building structure necessary for the performance of any service or installation, unless otherwise noted in the Contract.
- Rodenhiser Home Services shall not be liable for the identification, detection, abatement, encapsulation, storage, removal, or transportation of any regulated or hazardous substances. Regulated or hazardous substances may include, but are not limited to, asbestos, certain refrigerants, and refrigerant oils. If any such products or materials are encountered during the course of work, Rodenhiser Home Services can discontinue work until regulated or hazardous Materials have been removed or hazard or liability is eliminated.
WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COST(S) ASSOCIATED WITH BUILDING OR CONSTRUCTION PERMITS REQUIRED BY ANY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION, AS WELL AS ANY TAX LIABILITIES RESULTING FROM ACCEPTING THE PRIZE.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS
- An entry will be drawn at random and recorded as winner by Rodenhiser Home Services at approximately 5:00pm ET on Saturday, December 31st, 2022. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email through the contact information provided on the entry form within ten (10) days following closing of the contest.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of prize within five (5) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winning entry (time permitting) with the next verified oldest entry.
- Decisions of Rodenhiser Home Services with respect to the Contest are final.
- Rodenhiser Home Services reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement by publication at https://rodenhiser.com/BeReadySweepstakes
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the Rodenhiser Home Services main office, 325 Hopping Brook Rd. Holliston, MA 01746, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the office.